As a Parent or Spectator I will:
- Respect the decisions of Match Officials and teach children to do the same.
- Respect the rights and dignity of all participants at all times.
- Never ridicule, criticise or unduly scold a child for making a mistake.
- Refrain from engaging in violence, discrimination, harassment or abuse in any form against any person, whether they be spectators, team officials, coaches, match officials or players.
- Encourage children to participate, if they are interested. However, if a child is not willing, not force them.
- Focus on developing skills, playing the game and doing their best is what they should be trying to achieve. Take the emphasis away from winning.
- Set an example by always behaving well. Applaud good play by all players and teams.
- Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials and administrators.
- Not enter the field of play during a game unless prompted by the match official.
- Provide a drink bottle with water and encourage players to drink plain water before, during and immediately after sport participation.
- Refrain from providing lollies for sport participation. Instead, provide fresh snacks, or oranges for half time or designated breaks.